A Simple Tool For Creating Miracles
This little technique is designed to be used anytime you have a thought, emotion or life condition which is upsetting to you. I have followed these five steps many times, and have created many miracles by doing so. The process was originally taught to me by The Ones With No Names, channelled by Flo Aeveia Magdalena. (I modified it slightly).
1. Relax and allow yourself to truly feel whatever it is that is bothering you. This may not be as easy as it sounds. We have a tendency to fight what we don’t like (which only serves to magnify it). When we are not fighting we are often denying or running away. Or, we might be feeding the “problem” by worrying and putting energy into it. All of these reactions cause the concern to grow. Instead of fighting, resisting, running, or feeding, just try to be with whatever you are feeling. Accept the experience as it is and just observe it as best you can. This posture is greatly enhanced by the act of breathing deeply into the problem. Your breath provides the wings that take you into your own essence.
2. Thank the disturbing thought, emotion, sensation or life condition for bringing you its message! At first, this might be tough. If you are in pain and you can’t manage to “thank” your pain (been there/done that), just do the best you can.
Gratitude for what we are upset about is based on the assumption that everything we experience is trying to teach us what our soul seeks to learn. If we see our condition as a messenger that is trying to tell us something about how we can live our full potential; we move into a much more powerful position, then if we see ourselves as the victim. (As always, there is absolutely nothing that you can do “wrong” with any of these steps).
3. In step 3, get the message! Feel what the challenging thought, emotion, sensation or condition is trying to teach you. This is the most important, and most deeply personal, part of the process. You are the only person who can do this. It is not a mental process; nor does the sky have to open and serenade you with Celestial Music. Just relax, breathe, and try to FEEL what the particular issue is trying to teach you. At this point when I do the steps, I usually ask, “please help me to understand what the message is here? What is this really all about”? “What am I teaching myself”? You can pray, send out a desire, or just feel out the answer; whatever is most comfortable. If no message comes, that is fine. You can try again another day. As I said, the message can be very subtle: You may get a feeling come over you like, “I know I have to start expressing myself more” or “I am trying to make everybody else happy but myself”, or “whenever I am afraid to move forward in life, this physical symptom starts to kick up”!
4. After you have allowed yourself to accept and to feel what is bothering you (without fighting or feeding it), have thanked the “problem” for bringing you its message, and have gotten the message; then you are ready to visualize the way you truly desire to be! Please don’t get hung up on the word “visualize”. If you are one of those people who tend to see images, that’s fine; by all means, see yourself running through the field, breathing clearly, speaking confidently, loving yourself more, staying calm and poised while others are arguing, etc. If you don’t tend to see images, you can talk yourself through the process. I find that it is perfectly effective to say, “I am breathing deeply and joyfully,” “I am initiating creative new projects”, “I am behaving calmly despite what is going on around me”, etc. Make it fun! Play with it !
5. The last step is one that I was told I really needed to do because I have a tendency to forget all about it. In this final step you take some kind of action in the phsycial world to ground the whole process here. This doesn’t have to be a big deal. You could take a walk with your new found perspective. You could write something, draw something, say a prayer…take any action which reinforces in the material world the kind of person you were visualizing yourself as.
One more point. I have had great success using the fruits of this process as a practice in my daily life; especially with physical symptoms. After I got the message, every time the physical symptoms would pop up, I would say to myself, “Thank you very much for giving me the message. I understand that you are trying to tell me that I am afraid to express my voice in the world. I get the message and I don’t need you to keep giving it to me. From now on we are going to be doing things differently”! Please say whatever you say without the least bit of judgment! The more self-love you muster the better! This practice has been very successful for me!
Well, that’s it. Like I said, I have turned around some really heavy things with this process. As it says in A Course In Miracles, a miracle is simply “a shift in perception”.
I wish you all many miracles!